Building strong relations with industry has been a hallmark of Embry-Riddle since its founding. Our goal is to establish new alliances with key industry partners, maintain and strengthen existing corporate relationships, and coordinate the University's contact and interactions with the aviation/aerospace, engineering, and related industries.
As a coordinated effort between the Office of Corporate Relations and the Office of Research at Embry-Riddle, we seek to partner with industry in collaborative research to provide "real-industry" learning for students and "real-world" solutions for business.
Benefits & Opportunities
- Aligning Embry-Riddle research strengths and resources with industry needs
- Providing basic and applied research services, specialized facilities, and innovative technologies for commercial application
- Seeking professional education and training to fulfill the needs of your workforce
- Recruiting students for internships and full-time positions
- Engaging with students and faculty by sponsoring facilities, labs, scholarships, and endowed chairs
Office of Corporate Relations
E-mail: Corporate Relations